Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Non-Itemised Numbers

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get hold of call details from past bills for calls that have not been itemised? I need to get proof of a call that appears to be either within my call package or too short to be itemised.

Also, calling Virgin at the moment seems impossible with call centres closed.

This is somewhat urgent, so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,

Schneckster

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Non-Itemised Numbers

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Non-Itemised Numbers

@schneckster wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get hold of call details from past bills for calls that have not been itemised? I need to get proof of a call that appears to be either within my call package or too short to be itemised.

Also, calling Virgin at the moment seems impossible with call centres closed.

This is somewhat urgent, so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,

Schneckster

Getting info like this is difficult. Virtually no provider now gives any call information if the call is inclusive or free on their package. There are also rules regarding calls to 0800 numbers like Childline, which could be used by a vulnerable person.

The only way to do this now is via an SAR (Subject Access Request), which is a fairly lengthy process.

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-do-i-make-a-subject-access-request

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos