Menu
DebbieMcFly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No ringtone

3 weeks ago landline was crackling when someone called or I called them, after 1 week someone called and landline went really crackling that I was struggling to hear them after about 3 minutes line went dead. Since then had no ringtone can't make or receive calls. I have had it ring but it does single ring then about 5 seconds does another single ring and that is it. Monday when it did it I picked handset up and I could hear ringing but very very quiet like in the distance. Tried 2 phone but both same. Phone I was using I have only used for about 4 months. Phone is connected to a socket on wall.

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No ringtone

Hi DebbieMcFly,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for posting. I'm sorry that you've had worsening problems with your landline and have now lost service altogether. Thank you for letting us know that you've already tested a couple of different handsets and for providing plenty of detail.

I've had a look at the backend of your services and it looks like we'll need to get an engineer out to you. We've got plenty of availability over the coming days, so I'll drop you a private message now to arrange the best day and time for you. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael