Menu
Northern_Soul
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No response from Virgin Despite private message.

I wrote regarding my elderly mother who has Alzheimer's and I want to review her Virgin Media phone only contract which seems very high compared to others in the market. I am trying to avoid calling due to the Covid 19 situation. You've ask me to message my contact details for your sales team to contact me.

Best number is [MOD EDIT: Removed] and they can contact me any time up to 6:30pm to discuss the current contract. 

Appreciate your help

Regards John Smith

•  
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No response from Virgin Despite private message.

Hi Northen_Soul,

Thank you for your post I am sorry to hear this and can look into this for you, we cannot make callbacks but on this platform, I can send you a private message and I can investigate. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Previous thread here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Review-Mothers-Phone-Contract/m-p/4236067

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If your mother has the VM phone service as part of VM's service for older people this might be of interest too:

Extending Talk Protected

Customers on our Talk Protected plan already have free evening and weekend calls as part of their package. But as staying connected matters most right now, we’ve made sure these customers can contact people at any time of the day, with free daytime home phone minutes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks