Menu
Danguitar
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No reply from Virgin

My landline does not accept incoming calls, I have had 3 engineer visits and been given a new telephone number . I can not get  any reply from Virgin. Is there anyone ther that can deal with this? Heve not been able to receive calls for about 6 weeks !!!

0 Kudos
FrogCF
Dialled in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: No reply from Virgin

Hi,

I'm really sorry for your troubles. I understand it's awful when can't get no reply from teams at the moment most of us working from home. Please give this number call 🙂

Priority fault repair:
Just give our Customer Care team a call on 150 from your Virgin Media Phone or Mobile, or call 0345 454 1111
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Danguitar
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have spent hours waiting on the phone to 150. The last conversation I had said that the advanced team will be in touch. I really don’t know what to do. The last engineer has been helpful but even he doesn’t know what to do. I think our new number has not been activated correctly. We can dial out but when you dial the number it says number not recognised. The number is correct as it comes up on my mobile if I ring it. We changed to docis phone as engineer said that was the easiest fix for us.
Any ideas? Is there a direct number for the advanced team?
My 87 year old mother in law would really like to be able to ring my wife on the land line.
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Danguitar,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry for the issues you've been facing with your landline and that this hasn't been resolved sooner for you.

I'm not able to find your account from the information you've provided when you set up your community profile, so are you able to confirm if your most recent engineer visit was from a senior engineer? If you have already had two engineer visits within a short period of time for the same issue, this will automatically get flagged to the Area Field Manager and they will then visit the property on the 3rd appointment to investigate further.

Also, did this issue start after your changed your landline number?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Danguitar
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

have just sent you a private messge, we had 3 visits as the 2nd engineer didn't come back to hook up docis phone

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Danguitar,

Thanks for getting back to us, 

I've been able to locate your account and can see the technician has already flagged this as an issue, 

It's advised you will receive a call back within 24- 48 hours on the alternative number we have on the account for you.

If you don't receive a call by tomorrow please let me know and we can chase this up

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Danguitar
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

I was to;d they would ring me with in 24 - 48 hours last Wednesday but they never did so can't say i'm that hopeful. I'll let you know

Dan

0 Kudos
Danguitar
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Again no response from Virgin. I'm not sure what to do?

0 Kudos
Danguitar
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Phone still not accepting calls. Nothing seems to be happening. What should I do ? 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Danguitar

Thanks for popping back - I have had a quick check of your account and can see that you have since been contacted and the notes advise that all is now working? I do hope that is the case at home - please do pop back and let us know if that is not the case and we can raise this again for you

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos