Menu
Dmitry1809
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone tone

Hi,

I have no dial tone, and cannot make or receive calls on my home line. TV and broadband work fine. I have tested the line via the Virgin website, and there are no known issues. I have called Virgin Media, and they have told me it will take 24 to 48 hours to investigate the problem. Surely the automated system should be able to tell me if my phone line is working or not, and subsequently take action.

I am concerned, because when I have reported issues like this before I get the standard 24 to 48 hour repair time, although in truth nothing actually happens until I escalate the problem. Has anyone else had a similar issue like this in the Brighton, East Sussex area? There was a power cut this morning which I suspect has caused the problem.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone tone

Hi Dmitry1809,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry tom hear your phone line isn't working, I appreciate you have checked to see there aren't any known issues, I can see there was a potential outage showing yesterday however it looks like this has since been fixed.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos