Menu
Lorna16
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone service

I have no phone services. 
no dial out tone. Have checked for service issue but there isn’t any. Need to book an engineer. 

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone service

Report the issue by calling 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.  Calling at 8am on weekdays seems to be best.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425... 

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to get to this thread, which can also take a few days.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone service

Hi Lorna16

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the phone line issue.

I've checked and there was an issue fixed late yesterday. Has your phone line started working? Let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos