Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone, red phone

Hello all 

I've had the red phone flashing on my v3 hub for a few weeks now and a dead phone line.  I've tried all possible suggestions from here but it still shows there may be an issue with equipment and of course I can't get through to the CS team... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No phone, red phone

Thanks for the post DKv3 and welcome to our community.

We can't see any errors on the Hub on our side, have you been able to try an alternative handset and check all the wired are connected securely? 

Could you also please run through a pin hole reset of the Hub as this may update the situation on our side? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
Thanks for the reply Emily, I've tried that but still a dead line and red phone so I'd be interested to know what is showing at your side.  I can see from forums there's a lot of threads with similar problems so it's definitely not an issue with the handsets, hopefully VM can issue some info as to why so many lines are dead.  Hopeful you can help me out here. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DKv3,

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry to hear this.It sounds like you need an engineer to come and look at your line, I will pop you over a private message and we can look into this for you 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos