Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone line and very patch internet connection

Hi,

We have been having terrible drop outs and speed issue on the internet for days like most people at the moment, your tech team sent over a new router which is great.  I have installed this and lost all phone connections and now have no phone line and still have random drop outs, I know you are doing your best but this has kind of made things worse rather than better.

Any thing I can do to get the phone working again to report the issues and try to get the phone working again ? 

Cheers,

Matt 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No phone line and very patch internet connection

Hi,

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more