cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No nomber

Midgek22
Joining in

Why since coming vto Virgin  I get 20 times a day No number  no rings  no call its on call display

9 REPLIES 9

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Midgek22 wrote:

Why since coming vto Virgin  I get 20 times a day No number  no rings  no call its on call display

Are you using a Hub 5? If so, see

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Constant-quot-no-number-calls-quot-since-moving-to-I...

which describes a known fault.

Yes I am using hub 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Midgek22,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your public post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with receiving ghost calls with your Hub 5!

Have you taken a look at the link our Community Member @goslow provided? This is a known issue and our teams are working hard to have this rectified as soon as we can. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing at the moment. Are you able to hear incoming calls to your landline normally?

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I can hear all the calls no problems  it was jast  wondering  if this no number  was spamming. Me 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Midgek22,

Thanks for coming back to me. Glad to hear that you're able to hear incoming calls with no issues.

We are aware of this ghost call issue and are working on correcting this as soon as we can. 

Apologies if this has been impacting you.

Thank you for your patience while we work on having this rectified. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

mervynburrows
On our wavelength

Virgin have been attempting to sort this out since June last year with no progress so far. You just have to delete the call log daily until they can make a fix but don’t hold your breath 

Hi @mervynburrows,

Thanks for reaching out to us again and for providing more information about this issue. 

Our teams are doing all they can to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. Apologies that you've been impacted so long.

We'll update the main thread as soon as we have more information.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Why am I bing charged  £25.00 for engineer to come  to my house  .All I asked is why the the clocks are wrong . Then they send engineer out him telling  me it's my phone .

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Midgek22 👋

I'm sorry to hear you've been charged for this. 

The Hub firmware adjusted the time it’s receiving a week early because they are using the US time (as our equipment is owned by Liberty Global). The issue should no longer be seen because our clocks changed over the weekend, but we’re investigating ways to prevent this from happening in the future when the clocks change again.

In regard to the charge, I'm going to drop you a private message so I can assist with this. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ