Menu
lfoll
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No landline

Hi, I've had no phone for 48 hours. There is no dial tone and the phone plugs into a wall socket. I've run diagnostic tests and was informed that I need an engineer visit. However, I cannot book online and cannot get a person on 150. I have a disabled person in the house. Is there any way to get help? 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline

Hi @lfoll,

Welcome to our Community Forum. Thank you for your first post. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a landline issue! Thank you for letting us know that you've taken a look at our Landline Fault page before getting in touch.

Apologies about the long call queues, we're doing our best to ensure we get through to everyone. We're more than happy to look into this for you.

I was able to locate your account with the details that you provided on our forum page and I can see that there is an issue with your landline on our system. I have booked a technician appointment for you for the first available time. 

We are unable to confirm the date and time of your appointment on this public thread, but you can manage your appointment on your online account.

If yourself or anyone in the property are showing symptoms of Corona Virus or are shielding, you can re-schedule your appointment using the same link to your online account.

Please let us know how you get on for your appointment.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos