Menu
Byrefield7
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No landline

No inoming or outgoing calls possible for past week or so. Have replaced my phone with a neighbour's phone just to check if my devices are at fault but same results. Lots of crackling noise when I attempt to make a call. Have checked the main line into my external juntion box and all seems in order. Carried out a test fault on Virgin Media website but it expires after a while saying it is taking too long - try again, which I have with same message.

Very frustrating as I cannot find aVirgin tel number to ring to report the fault or book an engineer.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline

Hi Byrefield7,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Landline looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. You are pretty much the perfect customer has you've already answered all the questions I need to ask about what is occurring with your landline - thank you so much for that! 😁

I have gone onto your services and done my faults checker, it had identified an issue with the help of the info you've given and you'll need an engineer visit. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can get this booked in for you!

Thanks so much,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline

Hi Byrefield7,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I managed to book an engineer visit for you. 

Let us know how your engineer visit goes by posting on this public thread, if you need to change or cancel the appointment for whatever reason you can do so on your Online Account

I hope this resolve your issue, but if the engineer can't resolve it we will still be here for you 🙂

Thanks so much,

Megan_L

0 Kudos