cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline since 18/3/22

Bramble95
Joining in
  1. No ringtone since Friday 18/3/22 despite ringing the call centre I am getting no explanations or offer of an engineer.
4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bramble95,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having ongoing landline issues. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. 

I have been able to take a look at things back end for you and I can see the outage is still ongoing. The estimated fix time is currently 24/03/2022 at 16:00:00. Please bear with us while our team works on fixing this for you. If the issue persists after the given deadline, please get back in contact with us and we will do our best to help.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi 

The quoted deadline for the repairs has now passed and still no landline!
Can you please update me on what progress has been made with the outage, now at six days with no phone line!

Going by previous deadlines the next one will be at either 8pm or 10pm then it still won’t be working and we will start again tomorrow at probably a 10am deadline then repeat…

Thank you for the update @Bramble95.

Sorry to hear the issue is ongoing. I have had another look and it appears the deadline has been extended to 24/03/2022 20:05:00. Extensions in deadlines can occur when the fault appears to be more complex than expected. Please bear with us while we work to resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs