Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No landline in Nailsea bs48 1

Phoneline has been down for over 12hrs no luck getting in touch with virgin, there are a few streets in nailsea with same issue after a short power outage yesterday..........

Any idea when phone line will be back up and running 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline in Nailsea bs48 1

A warm welcome to our Community Forum Abij87 and sorry to hear about your landline being down. I've had a little peek at your landline details using the information we have on here and can see that the number looks fine on our switch. Can you tell us more about the fault so we can get a better idea of it? Can you hear a dial tone for example or hear a different tone or cannot make/receive calls?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I havr no dial tone can not make or recieve calls if i call my no it goes to an answwring machine which i dont have 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @Abij87. I've had another look at your details and have raised an engineer visit so it can be looked at. You can find the details of the booking via your online account  where you may also re-arrange it if required.

Do let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Its not just me there are several people on my road and around nailsea with the same issue 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Abij87,

I couldn't find an actual outage in your area regarding the landline issue however please ask your neighbours who may be experiencing the same issue to run a fault test via their online account to allow our system to check the details and to report anything. As there isn't an outage, we're unable to check your neighbour's details without them contacting us. 

I appreciate they may not be able to call us but they can create a post on here so we can take a look or send us a text message to 0753 305 1809 so we can run diagnostics with them and go from there.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My phoneline is all ok now thanks 

I replied  to text to cancel engineer but didnt understand please can you cancel the engineer you booked 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Abij87,

I'm pleased to hear that it's working now and I can confirm that it has been cancelled. Do monitor it and let us know if there are any further issues with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos