Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No landline for over 1 month, appalling lack of useful response from Virgin

I lost land line over 1 month ago, I initially went through the on line checks and it advised I contact them by phone, I can't using the landline.  That's when I tried to contact virgin in every other way available using the on line complaints, trying 3 times, messaging, numerous times, and I even wrote them a letter to the complaints office in Sunderland.

Over 1 month later, I finally received a response, not sure from which complaint approach, giving me a customer code and a number to text with the code.  The initial contact was with an ibot which obviously couldn't help me so it tried to transfer me to a human to be told something went wrong and someone will contact me within 4 hours.  Well 6 hours later I'm still waiting.

As you can imagine I'm extremely frustrated, the land line is one of the only means my elderly parents will contact me, so I hope there isn't any emergencies while the land line is down.

I would like an email for Virgin customer services, or a contact 0800 phone number to get directly to a UK based customer services, or anyway to get through to arrange an engineer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline for over 1 month, appalling lack of useful response from Virgin

Hi Richardjlewis_1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issue with the line and you've not been able to get help.

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can see an engineer is needed, I've arranged this for you, and you can view the time and date of your appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Alex, I wish I knew of this forum earlier.  The time for an engineer to visit is fine.

Appreciated

Rich

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome Rich 🙂

Pop back if you do have any further issues,

Take care,

Alex_Rm