Menu
CamArtist
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No landline for days - it's my only phone

I would appreciate it if someone looked at my landline, it's been out for days, no dial tone, here in Cambridge. I don't own a mobile and the landline is my main telephone contact for family and work. I have to say I am disattisfied with there being no way of emailing virgin to at least let them know of the issue. Do I just book an engineer, even though there isn't an issue with my tech, I've even bought a new landline phone and there is still no dial tone.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline for days - it's my only phone

You certainly do need a tech to come out. Virgin will have no idea your phone is not working unless you tell them. With the current situation there are also techs on the Forum Team here now, & one of them should respond soon.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

CamArtist
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I'd also like to know if I fall into the so called "Purple" zone...without access to my line, I can't do this.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi CamArtist, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your telephone service. 

I appreciate this must be frustrating so I would like to get this looked in to straight away. I will pop you over a private message now to grab  a few more details and we can go from there. 

The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thank you

Nat
0 Kudos