Menu
markdathorne
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No landline - 2 engineers so far

It has been over a month since I reported this issue on the landline. Since then, 2 different appointments have already been addressed. The last engineer ran a temporary cable to the box outside which did not show any results. They left me saying that someone else would be back to sort this out - that is over 10 days ago. I'm paying for a service that we are not receiving and it is so difficult to make contact to get help. Please contact me so we can get this fixed.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline - 2 engineers so far

Hi Markdathorne, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our  community. 

I'm very sorry that after having two engineer visits you still don't have a working landline, I can fully appreciate the frustration this is causing you. 

I've booked another visit for you now so we can get this all sorted, to find out the details of the visit please log into your online account, you'll also receive a text message to confirm this.

You will also need somebody over the age of 18 to be in the property at the time. 

Let us know how it goes after the visit. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
markdathorne
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank for your quick response. Please can this engineer have the documentation on what's been done so far. When the last engineer left, it was assumed that he would request another engineer & furnish them with what has been already done & what the diagnosis was.

Here's hoping for a positive outcome tomorrow.

And some of refund for the period of no service.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey markdathorne,

I will make sure that all the notes from your account are added to the work order for our engineer to read upon their visit to your home.

Regarding the refund for your loss of service to your landline, we can look into this once the issue has been fully resolved and work out the correct compensation to give you.

Regards

Steven_L

markdathorne
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The 3rd engineer came out and was brilliant. The problem has been fixed.

Thanks.

Mark

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it @markdathorne

Thanks so much for popping back with the update - we do apologise about the delay in getting thing sorted out. 

Have a good weekend - Stay safe 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos