cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No land line

ianjayne
Rising star

We have no land lines in area 14 (BD2) service status say no faults.

I have tried to tell ‘customer (none) service’ in some offshore call centre. I was kept on hold for 27 minutes only to be told there was no issue recorded but would put me through to technical to discuss. I’ve nothing to discuss. 

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ianjayne, thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with your landline, I have checked our system and cannot see any issues in your area that could be causing this. 

I will have this checked further for you so to do this I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Still no land line at 0900 today - still the status page says no faults, when will this be fixed, its not just me its others in my postcode and area 14?

Spoke to second line team - there is an area outage and fault.  Apparently its not been reported!! - Really??

Land lines were fixed at 1531 today. Strange that considering there were no faults several hours ago! Allegedly. What sort of telecoms company is VM? 

Hi there ianjayne, thanks for the update.

I'm glad to see this is working for you now. I'm not sure if you saw the last PM I sent to you earlier today but this included details of the outage that was identified.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan,

Yes I did thanks.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know ianjayne. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat