Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No land line since mid March

We have not had a landline since the middle of March. An engineer visited us and said we needed a digital connection and that he would get Virgin to contact us. Since then we have had nothing, so we are paying for a phone package that we cannot use. We need an engineer to visit us as soon as possible, as our mobile connection is not great, and in this time of needing to be connected it is essential that this is fixed.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No land line since mid March

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Thanks Scott

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 92082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos