cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls on landline

Bell23
Joining in

I have just moved with virgin media and cannot receive incoming calls have had 2 engineers out but still the same problem, Today spent two and a half hours on the phone being put through to 4 people still no answers as when they said it was my phone I plugged another one in was told he was doing another test but just cut me off and never rung back this move of services has been nothing but trouble from the start and still no incoming calls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for talking to me in a private message @Bell23.

I have booked an engineer to visit your home again, I have put in the notes what is going on.

You can check this on your online account, let me know if this is okay for you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Bell23,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that your phone line is not working.

I located your account using your forums details, I can see the engineer replaced something? Notes are not that clear on the appointment, can you tell me what he replaced?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

The first engineer just run the cable through and supplied a new v6 box tested nothing as he said the server was down would be back on at 5pm nothing so on calling again second engineer came out and replaced new v6 box and hub set all wifi and tv up however on plugging our phone in can call out but no incoming call just goes dead no ringtone nothing.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for this information @Bell23,

I will send you a private message, then I can investigate this further.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for talking to me in a private message @Bell23.

I have booked an engineer to visit your home again, I have put in the notes what is going on.

You can check this on your online account, let me know if this is okay for you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team