Menu
Wideload
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No incoming calls on house phone.

Hi there, I took out a package with Virgin on 7th September, they said I could keep my original number and it should be working by the 18th September. It's working other than if anyone dials it it says incorrect number please check and try again. I rang my mobile from my house phone but when I replied from my mobile it said incorrect number. I've called from several phones and it says incorrect number too. Any ideas? I've spent an hour on the helpline and not got through and the online help just takes you around in a circle until you give up. Please help!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No incoming calls on house phone.

Hey Wideload,

I apologise for the issues that you've been having with your home phone line. Are you still having issues with your phone line at the moment?

If you still need help, please let me know via this thread or a private message and I will be able to get this looked into further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

Wideload
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying. Sorted now after 5 hours of phone calls over 3 days then raising a ticket and saying an engineer will contact me in 96 hours, but they didn't. Now it's miraculously working. Cheers for replying anyway.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us.

I am sorry again for the issues with the phone line but glad to hear everything is sorted,

Please do pop back if there's anything further you need

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos