Menu
plover22
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No home phone again

We have no phone service again!!!!

This has been going on for over two weeks now it is constantly out of order it even went off during  a call.It comes on for a short while and then goes off again.

Service status says no problem and a test also says they cannot see anything wrong.

Last contact with service team they stated it is a problem in the area, if so why does the service status not say so?

If this continues I am going to cancel all my Virgin services and go elsewhere as Virgin after sales service is non existent.

I cannot spend endless hours waiting for Virgin to respond and using all our airtime as we cannot call 150 because the b**** Phone does not work so have to use a mobile.

Emailed Virgin but have not had the courtesy of a response.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No home phone again

Hello plover22,

I'm sorry to hear about the landline not working as expected and for the dropping calls. I can certainly understand how frustrating it would be. We have different types of outages and not all are shown on the service checker however I can confirm that there was an outage and it was fixed after your last post on here. 

Can I ask whether you're still experiencing dropped calls? Please let us know as I can't see any issues with the telephone data and seems like an engineer may be required to take a look.

Do let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos