cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No engineer

Sai41282
Joining in

An engineer was due to call me 4-5 hours after 15.45 to visit re: no dial tone on landline. They have not attended. I called and was speaking to a lady at customer services who put me on hold and then cut me off.

Overall this is poor customer service, I am left with no landline and no engineer booked. Impossible to ring back as long working days over the next week.

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sai41282, thank you for joining the help forums and for your first post.
A warm welcome to the VM community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your landline and your experience over the previous call with our team.

We'd love to help, we can see there has been a call with our team around the time you posted here and we have arranged a call back from our technician.

However, as this was outside their working hours the call back should take place today instead - sorry for this.

Can you please let us know if you're still having an issue and no dial tone on your landline after your latest post?

What was the advice from the agent before your line got cut off and did you perform any checks such as rebooting the hub to see if this clears out the issues with the line?

Please, also check that the phone is seated in the base correctly and powered on. 
Also that you have the correct set up, does the phone cable connect directly at the back of your hub or is there an adaptor in use?

Note: Port 1 is the active port on the Hub.

Lastly, can we ask if a different handset has been tested to see if there is a dial tone using another device?

Let us know of the above and we're here to help you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs