Menu
Gill111
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Virgin connected broadband, tv and phone last week. All ok except no dial tone on phone tho if you dial in it rings but not in house also having problems pairing a booster. thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi Gill111,

Thank you for reaching our to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't got a dial tone on your phoneline. In regards to your boosters and pairing them you can find more help here .

In regards to your phone not working if you had a BT line previously have you changed the phone into our socket?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Gill111
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Yes phone plugged into Virgin phone socket. It was working fine when we had bt line through Sky. 

Any further ideas?

Thanks Gill

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gill,

Thank you, sorry just to confirm the phone isn't plugged into the socket it was when you were with Sky?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Gill111
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Actually when we had sky/bt it was plugged into Virgin socket and worked fine. Now we have Virgin it doesn’t work plus I tried it in another bt socket and still no joy??

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I will be happy to check this further and send a technician if required, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos