Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hi all

Since months I cannot call or receive calls as i do not have dial tone. Phone is connected to the master socket. No extensions and simply it has stopped to work. I didn't  need the phone until now. Now I need it working properly. Calling VM 3 days continuously helpdesk, no answers, on website no known issues in area, test is inconclusive and I am desperate to find  help. Tried with different phones same issue, new cable same issue... 

PLS Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi ergo1999, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear of the issue you've had with your landline, I really appreciate the checks and information you have provided, It's really helpful. What I have done is booked you an engineer to come round and take a look at this - I have booked the next available slot, if this is not convenient you would be able to re-arrange this through your online account. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much very kind of you. Looking forward for the engineer.

Thank you again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not a problem at all - be sure to pop back after the visit and let me know how it went. 

Cheers - keep safe 🙂 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Engineer  came and switched  the old line with VoIP one. All is fi e now. 

Thank you very much !!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that this is all resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos