Menu
Kez1978
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

For a few days now I have had no dial tone on my home phone, I can receive calls but can’t call out, I have tried online chat and been passed around to 3 different advisors who all said they would connect me to the technical team, I’m still waiting over 36 hours later, I’ve explained I’m unable to call them as home phone won’t call out, just feel like I’m going round in circles, anyone know why I might not have a dial tone? I have tried different phones and every phone socket in my house, I have no other way to contact virgin other than online chat either which is useless 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi there @Kez1978

Welcome to our Forums and thanks so much for taking the time to post to our Community - I was very sorry to understand that you've been having some issues with your landline recently. Thank you so much for already checking other handsets; that is something we do like to check first. 

I was able to locate your account from your forum information and can see that someone was able to contact us and get this reported and a technician has already visited - I do hope that things are still looking ok since the visit? 

After checking the line from here all is looking at it should with no errors but of course if you're still having issues at home, please do let us know and we can take another look for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos