cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone yet

Femi
Joining in

Its been over a month that I joined virgin and was made to understand that it will be approximately 10 days or so to get my home phone switched but as of this morning, no dial tone.

I have followed all the steps in FAQ but nothing works. I guess at this point I will require an expert or engineer to come around and fix it.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Femi,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your landline services.

Have you been able to try a different handset to ensure that this isn't an equipment related issue?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

I have done all that, but nothing works

Hi @Femi,

Can you clarify what else you've tried so far?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have connected the landline cable directly to the broadband, used different handsets but nothing works, please note that have got a person registered for a priority vulnerable that I'm looking after.

Thank you for your response @Femi.

We truly want to do our best to help

Just to clarify, are you using an extension socket in your set up? Have you also tried rebooting your hub device to see if the issue persists?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Have got no extension and I have also rebooted the hub several times with no success.

Thank you for letting me know @Femi.

In this case, to further take a look into this, I have sent a private message regarding this. Please look out for the purple envelope an response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs