Menu
MCS2
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone so can't ring Virgin to book an Engineer and there's no email listed for Contact

Can someone from Virgin please help:

Our phone line is not working, there is no dial tone so we can't ring to book an Engineer. There is no longer a pop-up online help box on your website and no email address for us to contact.  

We have run all the diagnostic tests, checked the battery in the phone, etc - there is something wrong with the line.

Please can someone contact us?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone so can't ring Virgin to book an Engineer and there's no email listed for Contact

Hey and welcome to the community @MCS2

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your landline, I have looked into your account and can see that this would need to be looked into by an engineer as what I have been able to do hasn't resolved the issue from this side, so I assume that it isn't working from your side either.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
steveconrad
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone so can't ring Virgin to book an Engineer and there's no email listed for Contact

Hi there - I'm in the same situation. Yesterday we had a widespread 5 minute power outage and since then, I've no dial tone on either phone.

I got through on another phone to book an engineer, but after navigating through the menus, it rang three times then cut me off. So I can't book anything up. Can VM services also book something for me please?

0 Kudos
MCS2
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Wonderful - thank you for the quick response!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your landline @steveconrad, I have looked into your account and can see that this would need to be looked into by an engineer as @MCS2 required to fix the issue. I have tried the same thing that I did previously and all our checks are now saying that this is a physical fault.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome @MCS2 and please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
steveconrad
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve, thanks for the prompt reply.
I've just re-checked my line again and it appears to be working now. So please cancel the engineer with my thanks.

Cheers

Steve

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great news @steveconrad, I have just checked and apparently there was an area fault that hadn't been updated on your account but has now been updated to show as resolved.

Your appointment was automatically cancelled by our engineering team.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos