Menu
barbs61
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone on my landline.

Hi I am not getting a dial tone on my landline. Have checked everything i can think of to check. Any ideas please?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone on my landline.

A warm welcome to our Community Forum barbs61 and sorry to hear about the landline having no dial tone. Is the phone plugged into a wall socket or to the back of the Hub? If it's to a wall socket, do you have a separate wall socket to try and see if there is a dial tone? Do you also have a spare phone to try so we can rule the phone out?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
barbs61
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have no dial tone and am not able to make or receive calls.  Apparently my number comes up as unrecognised when people have tried to ring. There is no connection at all. There is a slight hissing noise on the line if you try and ring out. I have no other points or phone to try. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Barbs61,

I've had a look at the back end of things and have decided to book an engineer visit. 

Details of the visit can found on your online account where you can make changes if it doesn't suit. 

You'll also need to make sure somebody over the age of 18 is in the property at the time. 

If you have any further issues with the visit or concerns please let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos