Menu
diggz2001
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone on landline

I've tried calling the 0345 number and was on for an hour and got cut off so I went online.I went thru signing in and testing my phone's connection and went on to booking an engineer but it came back with "we can't do that now". Is there a way of booking an engineer on here?

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone on landline

Hello diggz2001

Really sorry to hear of the landline issues and problems experienced getting this looked into, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I've arranged for a technician to attend on Monday 26th April between 4pm and 7pm, please let me know if there are any individuals shielding in the property or if this isn't a convenient time for you. I can look to reschedule it but this would be a later date as this was the earliest appointment available.

Rob

0 Kudos
diggz2001
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks , The phone helpline  is so frustrating and when the website failed me as well I didn't know where to turn to.The appointment is spot on so once again thank you 😎

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome diggz2001,sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing contacting the team, we're really busy at the moment given the current situation but the teams are working hard to get to all customers as quickly as possible.

Let us know how the visit goes.

Rob

0 Kudos