Menu
Draxman
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone now for few weeks

Hi,

We have had no dial tone on the home phone now for a few weeks. Can't make or receive calls.

Tried following the online tests, but every time says that the test is not working. Kept trying, but same results. None of the online tests are working.

Cannot ring 150, as phone not working. I have a non-virgin non-smart old school personal mobile phone, with a pay as you go contract that gives me limited minutes per week to make calls. Tried ringing the Virgin (non-150) pay line, but had to hang up after being on hold for 20 minutes as ran out of talk time.

Basically, I now have nowhere to turn to. I cannot contact them. Perhaps if i cancelled my direct debit they would quickly get in touch with me, and i can then get them to resolve it! (joke!)

Can anyone suggest how I may resolve this issue? Many thanks in advance,

D

btw, around the same time, i rebuilt my Win 10 laptop and since then, the range on my wifi has reduced! I was able to use my laptop wirelessly in other rooms, now only in same room as router! But i guess that's one for another forum topic...!! Cheers.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone now for few weeks

Sorry to hear that you're having ongoing issues with your landline Draxman.

I will drop you over a private message in a moment, so that I can look into this for you and also to pass account security.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos