cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone landline

Malcapities
Joining in

Hi, I have no dialing tone on VM home landline. I've tried using Virgin Status but that says everything is fine. I need my phone for calls from medical professionals regarding health problems.

What do I do now? 

Thanks for looking. 

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Malcapities,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, I have looked into this and refreshed your landline connection on the network.

Please let me know if that has made any difference to your line and if it hasn't we may need to book a technician visit to resolve the issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Malcapities
Joining in

Hi Steven_L 

Thanks for your fast reply and action but unfortunately the problem stll exists. Please advise what else I can do if you are able. 

Many thanks

Thanks for coming back to us Malcapities, we will need to get a technician visit booked in. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome Malcapities and I hope the visit goes well. If you get the chance, please do let us know how it goes. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L