Menu
Frazer_by_sea
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone in Hove this morning

Can't use my phone in Hove this morning, screeching noise when I try to dial a number and the noise when I dial my phone number. Very annoying as I work from home. Anyone else with the same issue?

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone in Hove this morning

Morning @Frazer_by_sea

Thanks for posting this on here and sorry to hear you're having some issues, I can appreciate this is not ideal. 

Do you know if there are any outages in your area that could be causing this? You can check here by using our service status line: 0800 561 0061

Can I also just ask, was it just this morning that you're having this issue? 

Can you call your landline or is it jus that you can't make calls via your landline? 

Please do let us know, also very jealous you live in Hove! I love that area! 

Thanks 🙂 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Frazer_by_sea
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sasha

I only noticed this morning when I started work.

If you dial my landline you still get the screeching noise, so we can't dial out and no one can call me. I also can't activate call divert so at least I could get people through to my mobile while this is going on.

According to the service status line there are no issues.

Regards

Guy

0 Kudos
Frazer_by_sea
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to help? I can't book an engineer online and the phone line still screeches when used.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delayed reply, I was just running through some checks but I have decided to book you an engineer and I will PM you over the details. 

If you wish to change or cancel this, you can via your online account at your preferences section. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to let me know 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Frazer_by_sea
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's fine and thank you, but I can't get phone calls and the call divert isn't working so how can I divert the calls?

Guy

0 Kudos