Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone, No incoming or outgoing calls

I'm having to post on here as Virgin are yet to be helpful in resolving my issue and I keep going around in circles. I have had no phone service for almost 3 weeks even though my TV and broadband were working fine. I followed all the advice online about checking cables and also rebooted my hub several times to no avail. I eventually called Virgin and was told there is a fault with my line but they do not know what and therefore someone would get back to me within 48 hours....this did not happen. Instead my broadband stops working too; when I check online I am told there are works going on in the area and therefore services are down. When I see the status that services are back up 48 hours later, I still do not have working broadband or phone or TV. I call up Virgin again, and they tell me that my router needs to be activated and that this should also fix my phone line issues under some bizarre assumption I have a new router installed when I do not. Not sure how this makes sense anyway as it is marked on my account that my phone line wasn't working well before this works incident....anyway, broadband back up and running but still no phone service. 

Something to help me understand why my phone line does not work would be very helpful as I am yet to be given any explanation or an indication of it being resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone, No incoming or outgoing calls

Hi AS33

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos