Menu
truffles1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No caller display

We had a fault on our landline a couple of weeks ago. Before that we had caller display. That has now disappeared.  We have phoned virgin and they say we should have it and it must be a fault on the handset. We have purchased a new handset incorporating a call blocker, but we still have no caller display which we need to use the blocker. We have gone round in circles speaking to different people.  Two people even told us that caller display was no longer available from Virgin. Can anybody help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No caller display

Hello truffles1

Sorry to hear that, I have seen this before sometimes the caller display can drop off, I will look into this for you.
Can you reply to my private message please?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
VMCopperUser
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No caller display

It only became free in October 18.

I am in a old C&W area and was told for years and years that my area couldn't support CLID because not enough customers wanted it.  Glad it's free now (tho I use VoIP mainly).

I know this may sound odd.

I would phone up and ask them if they can remove it and add it back.  I would imagine that the automatic system that enables CLID would be more likely to fix a problem than the majority of phone staff you deal with.

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.
Most things I say I make up and sometimes it's useful, don't be mean if it's wrong.
I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.
0 Kudos