cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No adapter

brianhomer
Tuning in

I've got the same problem. Despite several promises on phone calls absolutely no adapter has arrived and now I have received a text (no letter) saying I should plugin this non-existent adapter in tomorrow! After serval attempts online and by phone it is virtually impossible to talk to anyone or find a place to order an adapter. Frankly its a shocking lack of customer service and systems. How can I get an adapter - if I don't get one I will be left without a phone line.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @brianhomer 

Thanks for confirming your details with me via PM.

I've now arranged for an adapter to be sent out to you. Please expect to receive this within five working days.

Kind regards

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

brianhomer
Tuning in

If only I could get an adapter too! I am at a loss as to how to get one. I was promised one on the phone but nothing has arrived and now you have texted to ay I need to install tomorrow! Not impressed I'm afraid.

brianhomer
Tuning in

Its appalling isn't it. Just incompetence and a lack of attention to detail. If there was a viable and fast alternative I'd leave.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi brianhomer,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your RJ11 adapter from us, despite your switchover occurring tomorrow.

I've dropped you a private message so I can take your details and arrange for one to be sent out to you. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks!

Beth

Hi @brianhomer 

Thanks for confirming your details with me via PM.

I've now arranged for an adapter to be sent out to you. Please expect to receive this within five working days.

Kind regards

Beth

Thanks Beth!

No worries! 😊

Let us know if you need anything else at all.

Have a great weekend.

Beth

Vicky41
Joining in

Hi my phone switched over on the 13th October and still haven’t received the adapter so not been able to make calls or receive calls please send me adapter. 

Hi Vicky41

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that.

I will send you a private message now. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide