cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No VOIP phone for three weeks

hibbo
Tuning in

Hi,

My switch over date to the new phone service is the 13th April, the hub is upstairs and can’t be moved whilst the phone is downstairs. 

So phoned Virgin yesterday to request for an engineer to come out as offered in the rollout letter. The agent i spoke to said if you don’t have a hub one will be provided, when I already have TV, phone & broadband installed. Which makes me think he logged it as a fresh install of the phone line. The date I have been given upon logging in this morning is the 5th May, three weeks after the switch over date.

I know that they are rolling it out area by area, so surely an earlier date is available.

For any Virgin Media team members that sees this post i am in area 07 in the BA2 2 part of the UK, if you find an earlier date is available, even before the switch over date would surely be more appropriate. Get in contact 😊

Regards

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @hibbo, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear of the date for engineer visit is seemingly long after the switch over is due to take place.

I'll take a look into this with you to see if this has been booked in correctly and if this can be moved forward.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @hibbo, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear of the date for engineer visit is seemingly long after the switch over is due to take place.

I'll take a look into this with you to see if this has been booked in correctly and if this can be moved forward.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn