Menu
Dgilly1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No Telephone service.

I have had no telephone landline for 8 days now..almost impossible to contact Virgin online or by phone..Come on guys get this sorted.

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Telephone service.

Hi Dgilly1,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue sorted with your landline, I am sorry its not been working for some time now!

Can I ask what happened, if anything, when the issue first occurred? 

Have you changed anything with the set up of the handset, maybe added another device or plugged it in somewhere else in the house?

Also, when you try to use the phone, what happens? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Dgilly1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On the 17th June I was to switch to Plusnet,,they failed to provide a service, so I remain with VM..however my phone went dead at that time, may you guys blocked access due to me about to leave..Hopefully it will be recitified very soon.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Okay, how far did you get with Plusnet? 

Did they manage to get you fully installed but couldn't give you what you wanted?

Or was there an issue before the installation? 

Thanks 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Dgilly1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We had the equipment on the 17th, and from then no communications with them, unable to make contact and have things working..So on the 23rd kicked them into touch, advised VM my wish to continue, they said fine. I pointed out at that stage my phone was not working and still does not..Do not understand the relevance of these questions.?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dgilly1,

Cheers for replies and clarification. Was there a port or number transfer request? If so, and the transfer was completed to Plusnet then this might be why.

I'll send you a PM to get your account details and we'll have a look.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dgilly1,

Since the port had gone through to the BT before the cancel request, yes it only would be broadband that you are being billed for. You can update your package and rebundle to save money or leave it as broadband only. You can always review your packages and services via your online account here virg.in/myVM

Cheers,

Corey C