Menu
Tipps
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Response

Does anyone know how to get a response from Virgin Media. Had a phone fault fixed and engineer said he would call in two days to check alright. HE DIDN'T. Unfortunately all my phone features no longer work, no 1471 or caller display. Went on chat link and after lengthy wait passed to automated response saying technical team will respond within 24 hours. THEY DIDN'T. Tried again this time took even longer as halfway through a chat the agent sent a message I'm leaving my desk so putting you back in the queue. Eventually same automated response technical team will respond within 24 hours. THEY DIDN'T. Next to the complaints message explaining Virgin Medias poor customer service and plea to solve my problems and guess what NO RESPONSE. What do I do next other than cancel my subscription as they have clearly now breached my contract. This has now been going on for a month

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Response

Hi Tipps, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry to hear that since having a fault issue fixed you've lost some of the call features, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the experience you've had when trying to get this issue resolved and I can assure you it's not the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

So we can have a closer look and get this sorted I'll pop you a personal message to grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Response

Thanks for letting me help with this @Tipps, any issues over the next few days let me know 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos