Menu
mikeyh68
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Phone for 2 days

So we have now been without our landline since yesterday morning .

The message on the status goes from found the problem almost fixed and a foxed time of yesterday evening to midday today and now moved out to 4pm today. My mother is 87 and NEEDS a phone this is completely unacceptable .

And to make it worse it appears you do not pay compensation until it has not been working for 2 days - What sort of company are you . disgrace. My mother is really worried that nobody can get hold of her and she cant contact people if needed. Not that you care you just grab more and more money from your subscribers.

Mike Harradence

0 Kudos
mikeyh68
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Phone for 2 days

So no reply on here . Still without phone even though it says it is now fixed . Phone up wasting 10 mins to do automated checks to then be told i need to book an appointment . Guess what , you guessed it the call centre is closed .

my 87 year old mother has been without a phone for 2 days now and by the time we get an engineer out it will probably be next week . This is completely unacceptable and i want somebody to call me a.s.a.p or i will take this further up the chain .

mike harradence

0 Kudos
ShirleyLoxley
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same here, my elderly parents have an emergency wrist band but cannot use, however their box keeps sending loud messages telling you to check phone, a every four hours, woken at 5.20am this morning by it, cannot get through to anyone at Virgin, round and round in circles on website, sys problem is fixed, office closed, stay on line for emergency which it is and they cut you off, f in useless

0 Kudos
mikeyh68
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same - said its fixed but isnt . Cant get through until tomorrow then they say it will need an engineer visit which will more than likely be in 4/5 days - completely unacceptable to leave elderly people without a phone .

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mikeyh68,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you're having some issue with the landline,

I can appreciate your need to have this resolved as soon as possible.

I've had a look and I can confirm there is an outage that you're currently affected by, the estimated fix date/ time is today at 5.40pm. 

I assure you our engineers will be working as hard as they to get this resolved.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos