cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Landline

Nosiddam
Joining in

Tried to call on my Virgin landline this morning and was unable to call out, then tried calling my number from my mobile phone again nothing, as it was working allright yesterday I wenton line to see if Virgin where reporting a fault, but according to them they have no reported issues in my area TS57JH) so called the Virgin number and had to go through various menus while listening to the usual robot voice, which eventually told me that they had checked and there where no issues in my area, yet still I can't call out or recieve calls, how do you book and get a visit from a Virgin engineer, if anyone knows please advise!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Nosiddam.
Thanks for joining our community and for your first post on the forums today, great to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to see you're having issues with your landline currently and you've not managed to speak with our faults team to report this and get some help so far.

We'd love to help, in order to determine how to best advise on the next steps please let us know if you have a dial tone before calling a number as well as what error you get when calling the landline number in from your mobile?

Also, does your line connect via the wall socket or through our hub?

Please, share more on the above and we're eager to support you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Reference your message, information requested is as follows:

Yes I have a dial tone, but when i call any number it does not ring or conect,

When i call my home phone from my mobile it does not conect.

My line is connected via the wall socket.

Please sort out  this problem ASAP

Regards

Hi Nosiddam

Thank you for your response.

Have you received any texts about the home phone switch over yet or received an adaptor by post?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Nosiddam
Joining in

No I have not had any texts, nor have I recieved an adaptor?

Regards

Okay thank you.

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Nosiddam

Thanks for getting back to me privately.

I have booked you in for the next available appointment.

To view this, please sign into My Virgin Media. Once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. 

You can cancel or amend this up to 4pm the day before the visit.

Vikki - Forum Team