Menu
Disappointed4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Landline

The landline for our home phone (NG9 area) has been dead most of the day. Conatcting Virgin Media on line shows no problem and to contact 0330 number but when you do, you go round in circles and get cut off at the end. Very poor service and no way I can speak to someone from Virgin media to report the problem. Im over 70 with underlying health conditions . Not good enough Virgin 

Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Landline

Hello Disappointed4, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your telephone line. 

I've taken a look from our side and can see you have spoken to the team regarding this and a visit has been arrange. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues following the visit. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Disappointed4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

Stayed in all day as I was promised a visit 8am -12 noon. It’s 14.25 and not a word. Our neighbour is also without a landline, Still no landline for us ,, Disappointed again that nobody has been in touch to explain. I am assuming it’s a big fault but as we stayed in we should have been informed what is happening.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting in touch Disappointed4. 

I am sorry to hear the appointment has been cancelled. I have looked in to this and can see that there has been a fault reported in the area that our engineers are working hard to fix.  The fault has been logged under the reference F008007129. 

The team will have sent a message to advised of the cancellation. Is it possible that we do not have your most recent correct mobile number?

Thank you

Nat
0 Kudos
Disappointed4
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat

Until now I was not aware the appointment had been cancelled. ! You do have my mobile number. The staff member who booked the appointment checked the number and I had 2 messages to my mobile from Virgin to check about Covid 19 and reassuring me about Social Distancing. No communication BUT around 4pm I picked up the phone to find it was working. Think someone should have told us we are back on. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I apologise that the team did advise you that your appointment had been cancelled as Nat said the team should have sent you a message to advise that this had been cancelled due to an area fault.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos