Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Landline for 3 Days

I've had no landline phone connection since Wednesday. There is no dial tone, the line is just dead. If I try calling my landline then I all I get is the engaged tone. The phone itself never rings. I've tried my telephone with my neighbour's BT line to rule out the fault lying with it, and the telephone works perfectly. I've also tried my neighbour's telephone with my landline connection, and it makes no difference. I've check the service status page and no telephone related faults are being reported in my area. Also used the service tester, and it comes back saying no issues have been detected. Accept there is.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Landline for 3 Days

Hey @OrdosAlpha,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your landline, I have just ran a few checks on your account and on the network, the number looks good from the system side of things but to resolve this you would need an engineer visit to your home.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos