Menu
Ninnymoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Landline Working

My landline has not been working for at least 18 months. I first reported this and was told my equipment was faulty, which it isn’t, I gave up in the end. I called back a month or so later to be told the same thing. VM eventually arranged for an engineer to come and check the lines. They identified 3 faults and advised that it would be fixed within 6 weeks. This was early summer 2018.  It never started working and it still doesn’t work! For 18 months (or maybe more) I have been paying line rental for a line that doesn’t work! I only used my landline for incoming calls as I have a contract mobile which is a good job I have! Contacting VM is a nightmare! How can this be easily resolved??? 

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Huw_B
Moderator (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Landline Working

Hi @Ninnymoo

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line has not been working for some time. 

I'd like to look into this further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get the ball rolling. Please look to the top right of this page, where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos