cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Landline Dial Tone

Memorex47
Joining in

Hi

I have no dial tone on my landline since Tuesday, I have done anything in the help section and even plugged in a new phone, still no dial tone.

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Memorex47, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a private messsage to discuss this further, so please expect this to arrive shortly and respond when you can so I can help further!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Memorex47 thanks for your confirmation via PM you can make the appointment we've booked in for you.

I'm just replying publicly for the benefits of this thread to close things off for you.

I'm sure we'll be able to get this sorted when the technician arrives, please don't hesitate however to let us know if you need any further assistance following this.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi

All fixed now, engineer came on Monday morning, checked things out, made a phone call, then told me, we have been turned off due to the digital changeover, which was not due to happen until 23rd July according to our letter,(which meant we would have been without a phone for two months, good planning Virgin), anyway he fitted a adapter and we are all fine now.

Just bad planning by virgin  

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response Memorex47,

Welcome back to the community.

I'm glad that has now been sorted for you however I apologise the switchover was not explained correctly to yourself. 

Please pop back up if you have any future concerns.

All the best and take care,

Kain