Menu
KashifNazir
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Incoming Calls

My father cancelled his Virgin contract and then I joined with Virgin. I specifically asked Virgin not to change my landline number. But they did changed my number. Told them so many times that I want my number back. Here the game starts. For about a month I kept on asking them whats the update and they said its under process and all that time I was left without a phone line. Even the new number stopped working. Its finally working after 3 weeks but only outgoing calls. No incoming. Trying to get in touch with Virgin help team. No online chat available. Rang them hundred times. 
Waited on the line for hours but no luck. No one can get in touch with my family at home. This hard time of Corona Virgin has become another headache on top. We are stuck and don't know what to do because my parents don't use mobile phones and they rely only on landline.

0 Kudos
Andy_a1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Incoming Calls

New phone lines work through the hub 3 are you connected via hub

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
KashifNazir
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am connected to the hub. WiFi working fine. Dial tone is there. We can make calls now finally. But we cannot receive calls. Tried ringing previous number and new number but both not responding. Reset the hub many times but same problem

0 Kudos
Andy_a1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Reboot the hub and try. Try another phone if possible 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
KashifNazir
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tried everything mate. I need to speak with Virgin team but there is no way I can get hold of them bcz of the situation these days. I think this is a porting problem. They issued me new number and then ported the existing number to me. There must be something gone wrong in this process. 

0 Kudos
Andy_a1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I thought it was a new number. If its a port that's were the issues is dial 150 customer services

0 Kudos