cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Home Phone

Chislee147
Tuning in

I have not been able to make or receive calls on my home phone for two weeks now. I have a dial tone though. Everything was seemingly fine then my Hub light flashed red one day, followed by green flashing light then the light went back to normal. I have done all the usual things to remedy it as instructed by Virgin, nothing worked. They then sent out an engineer which I suspected would be waste of time & the engineer confirmed there was no fault in my home so the problem was from the Virgin end. As I’ve stated I have called customer service multiple times over the 14 day period & they just keep telling me it’s in the hands of a certain department & that they will contact me in 48hrs, 14 days later & no contact & no fix. Can somebody please explain to me how it’s possible they can find the problem after two weeks? What makes this worse is I have a 90 year old person in the house dependant on this phone & Virgin don’t seem to care. Any suggestion on what the problem could be much appreciated. Incidentally my internet from the same Hub phone is plugged into is working fine. 

1 REPLY 1

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Chislee147,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this problem with your landline, it is certainly not the level of service we want to provide you. For me to best look into this for you and get this resolved I will need to confirm some information with you in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Cheers. Joe