Menu
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No Home Phone Line

Hello

Booked an engineer yesterday to come and sort out phone line as dead, tried another phone and same problem, when I call number the line rings and the phone, when I hang up on the mobile the phone keeps ringing, had to turn off landline over night to stop it ringing.

The engineer vist isn't showing on my account can somebody check if the engineer is coming tomorrow.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Home Phone Line

Hi there Mike (@DJ_Shadow1966)

Sorry you're having some issues with the landline - cheers for already checking another handset for us. I have checked your account from here; we currently have no known area issues and the checks are advising a technician is currently needed. 

I could see that self-checks had been done but no appointment booked so I have done this for you now. You should be able to locate the timeslot via your online account in the next few minutes. 

If you have any issues checking the online account or need help rescheduling it, you know where we are 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Katie

Many thanks strange as asked to book online which I did, and confirmed the date / time, glad it is booked now.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I could even see that an appointment was attempted so unsure as to why it was not booked Mike - sorry about that!

All done now for you though; you know where we are if you need anything else. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Katie

Again many thanks was a strange one, but again that why we give support both Staff and VIP's

Stay Safe and have a great day .

Regards Mike

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much Mike - same to you 🙂 

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello @Katie_WT 

Well engineer arrived and now all resolved he was here around 10 mins as pretty easy fix to swap me over to 21CV, extremely happy now working 100%.

Stay Safe

Regards Mike