Menu
rexxvaldis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Dialtone from from my land line

We lost all the services about the 23rd September. I was able to use my mobile service data to check the virgin status in my area, it confirmed the services was indeed down. It gave an estimed time for fix and both the broadband and TV services came back. However the phone service was not. I was able to contact your call centre and report the fault, and although a test by the call centre could not find a fault and appointment was arranged for an engineer to visit today 28th between 12:00 and 16:00..

I have waited and the engineer has failed to attend. I have no messages from anyone connected with your fault centre to update me either by sms email or mobile.

Please check and confirm the status of my reported fault.

rr

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dialtone from from my land line

Hi rexxvaldis,

Thanks for posting, and I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with the landline.

I can see since posting you've been able to contact us and have had an update regarding the fault.

Let us know how things are after the visit.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
rexxvaldis
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you..

My line was fixed by the engineer on Thursday.. Fault was in one of the 2 cabinets he checked.. I have spoken to 2 my neighbours with virginmedia service, and had the same fault as myself. The fix was the same as mine.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really glad to hear this has been sorted out now rexxvaldis - we appreciate you popping back with the update. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Tom 

0 Kudos