cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dial tone

thebiz75
Tuning in

Hi,

I have no dial tone on my landline and no way of reporting it.  The online checker says no issues but there cleaarly are.  When people call us it goes straight to voicemail.

How do I actually report it as an issue and get someone to look at it?

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

We can call Customer Service on 0345 454 1111 using a mobile phone. 

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @thebiz75 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've been having issues with your landline, I can certainly understand this isn't great for you 😔

We'll certainly be happy assist further, as you've checked the service page here already and found no issues, the next thing to check would be our landline troubleshooting page here.

If that also doesn't help, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Done all the checks and still no dial tone.   It came back for a while on Tuesday Morning which makes me think that it is a temperature thing as it had failed again by the afternoon and never came back.

Hi thebiz75,

Thank you for doing all the checks, sorry to hear your Landline is still not working, So I can help and arrange a technician I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.