Menu
BJ36
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Dial tone

Since we move to the property, we never connected a landline phone. I have just connected yesterday directly to the "Tel" port of HUB3. Still i cant get the dial tone, not sure what's wrong. I have been in call to customer service for more than 50mins twice but no luck to get through, hence reaching out here. Any help please. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial tone

Hi BJ36,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your landline, I've been able to locate your account using your forum details. 

I can see that there are some prolonged performance issues with your hub, this could be causing the issue with the phoneline.

I've arranged for a technician to visit- you can view the time and date of your appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
BJ36
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Alex.

I have received a text with details and hopefully will be resolved on Engineer visit. I shall keep the thread updated once it is resolved.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries at all 🙂

Confident we can get things sorted.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
BJ36
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All fixed on 4th Dec. Thank you all.

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant, that's really good to hear! Thank you for keeping us posted, I'm glad that this was sorted for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out via our forums with any future queries or concerns. We and our clued-up community are always happy to help where we can 🙂

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos